About Your Membership
The benefits of membership are numerous and include:
Increase business opportunities and relationships
- Members have access to 3,000 of the most powerful, successful and influential businesses in the area.
- Opportunities to network with other construction industry professionals at various association events or through involvement in association committees or councils.
- Ability to tailor advertising and sponsorships to other professionals through our sales and marketing programs.
- To be promoted to the public through radio, television and print advertising, our website,the Remodeled Homes Tour, Seattle Home Shows and other industry events.
Buying advantages with discounted rates on products and services
- The ability to buy employee health insurance at 10 to 20 percent below market rates.
- An option to earn refunds on L&I premiums paid through our Group Retrospective Insurance Program (GRIP).
- Discounts on products and services as diverse as Goodyear, Verizon Wireless, supplemental insurance benefits and more.
Achieve greater credibility
- When you join the Master Builders Association, you automatically become a member of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and Building Industry Association of Washington (BIAW). That’s three memberships for the price of one!
- Credibility through the use of the MBA logo on business stationary and advertising.
- Being listed in the "Find a Member" referral section of the association website.
- To be involved in our two charitable foundations, the Master Builders Care Foundation and the Master Builders Career Connection.
Industry information and involvement
- Receiving industry publications and gaining access to members-only information.
- Involvement in local, state and national construction industry lobbying.
Enhancing skills and knowledge
- Access to professional designations and continuing education through Master Builder Career Connection.